To ensure its sustainability for the coming years, PCS asks its students to pay annual fees, which do not cover the total expenses for each student. But the contribution is vital to ensure the school’s continuity!
However, PCS does not wish for any student to be excluded from trainings because of financial reasons. If you are in a position where you cannot pay the full amount, it is now possible for you to apply for a scholarship. You can do that by filling this scholarship form. Once filled, deliver it to the school in a sealed envelope with all needed supporting documents. Taking into account that all provided information will be verified by a scholarship committee and will remain confidential.
1. Regulations for applying to scholarships:
- It is possible for any student to apply for financial scholarships which may amount to 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the fees. Applications have to be submitted to the school in a sealed envelope no later than August 15. An outside committee will review applications and give the administration its decision.
- Results will be returned to parents between 10 and 20 of September
- A scholarship application must be completed each year. Scholarship awards to students are given for one year only and do not automatically transfer from one year to the next.
- The administration will inform you if additional information is needed. Possible visits to the family may be required for further discussions and investigations.
- Only full applications will be considered
2. Selection Criteria:
Scholarships will be granted according to the following criteria:
- The budget available in the scholarship fund
- The family income and the general financial situation
- The commitment of the student during the previous year
- The number of siblings attending the school